Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dr. Ben Dover

Today I had a man, a doctor according to the message he left on his door for the mailman. This dude was so anal I'm sure he has GOT to be a proctologist. We tried five times to catch this man at home. The fourth time his house sitter answered the door and told us to come back on Wednesday that he would be very interested in the photo. This bitch set us up. We went back this evening and dude comes out the door, "Didn't you see the No Soliciting sign on the entrance gate?" I allowed that I had but that I ignored it because I had business in the neighborhood. (my various callbacks) Then he just went off. He wanted to know who I was, who I worked for, he took down my license plate number. "This really concerns me," he said. I'm like, whatever. I apologized for bothering him and tried to make a graceful exit. But he follows me out still busting my chops. I'm guessing he probably called the cops. Like they ain't got nothing better to do than to chase down a solicitor for this guy. What an ass.

No comments: